Friday 10 June 2011

Art Fusion at Gibson Street Gala

Showing some work on sunday at Gibson Street Gala as part of ATYN - The very first time I have ever shown any of my life drawing watercolours in public!
Hopefully it will be a nice sunny day so I (and everyone else,of course) can browse all the stalls in comfort - last year there was an interesting selection, and I wish I had had more time to talk to folks.
Recently I have been thinking of where to show my life drawings, and am presently thinking of Etsy. My main gallery says that life drawings don't ever sell . . . anyone any advice out there?

2 comments:

  1. No idea, but I love the drawing you posted - good luck, and I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much fun had, but no sales - as can be seen in most recent post, having a go at selling through Etsy - do you now anyone with any experience of selling artworks there?

    ReplyDelete