Thursday 19 May 2011

Artworks Scotland

This tuesday, Artworks Scotland were filming at All the Young Nudes, so we were there from 5:30pm onwards - pretty knackering. Unfortunately I found out the bad way that the banister I was leaning my board against was just too high for my shoulder (as in, cramp, pain, hand going numb . . . ). Bah. Oh, and I managed to set fire to my hair . . .
Still, I met the lovely Anna Lehr, who was modeling. Hopefully at some point I will be able to do an oil of her - such a great face, as well as great posture.
The shoulder problems are what has lead me to watercolour and ink - they are small, and portable - no big sweeping arm movements for me presently - so it's not been all bad. The surgery is planned for next week, so wish me luck (and don't expect any posts/flickr updates for a bit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment